Create the right impression with well-conceived Road Traffic signage from Steve Marsh Design.
Here at Steve Marsh Design, we are experienced in producing signage for a wide range of clients, careful to adhere to your design specifications represented on the signs we manufacture.
Discuss your requirements with us, we can take care of your signage from the initial brief right through to installation.
Unsure what sign to use? download the traffic signs and signals guidelines here.
- Road signs in the shape of a circle give orders.
- Those with a red circle are mostly prohibitive.
- Triangular signs are for warning.
- Rectangular signs inform you.
- The ‘stop’ sign is octagonal to give it greater prominence.
Sign Posts and Fixings
Our powder coated aluminium signs posts are lightweight durable for all outside applications for permanent fixing of sign panels.
What you should be aware of:
- When erecting on a public highway a minimum ground clearance should be 2100mm.
- Add your sign height and foundation depth for your minimum post length..
- Signs on private land and away from public walkways can be erected at lower clearances.
- For posts and fixings click here to be directed to our online shop.
Convenient and Professional Fitters.
Our fitting team are experienced and fully qualified to install your External Road Safety signs, safely and efficiently. Our fitters carry out the work quickly to cause minimum disruption to your business day. You can also be guaranteed that our team will leave your premises as clean as when we found it.
The installation team have experience of installing signs at all kinds of locations, so they will arrange a site visit, then design solutions to difficult installations.
If you have any questions about the process of owning stylish Road Traffic signs, or if you have any further questions about our fitting service, do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team.